The Couple That Trains Together, Stays Together!
- Feb 15, 2015 – Sunday
- 9am to 3:30pm
- $200 per couple PLUS 800 total rounds ammunition
- Loaner guns & gear available – contact us for more information
- Jackson Hole Gun Club
- Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day present for the gun
nutenthusiast in your relationship? This class is your solution!
Love is when you’ve got each other’s backs! Couples, parents/children, girl- or guy- friends, co-workers……. Come train together and hone in on your skills as you work through challenges in communicating with your partner, move in pairs, break through choke points and obstacles in your home/biz, perfect strong to weak hand techniques, and more!!
Some gun handling experience will be helpful, AND we’ll have a station set up for the novice shooter to catch up to speed by the mid-day group fun and training!
Including body language and martial arts instruction from Terry Vaughan, author of Not with My Daughter!: A Dad’s Guide to Screening Dates and Boyfriends.
Our unique training style allows shooters of all skill levels to be challenged in a safe manner. We keep small class sizes and low instructor:student ratios so that each student will receive individual attention. We don’t line all students up and expect those with different skill levels to perform the same drills. That traditional style leaves some feeling overwhelmed and others feel bored.
- You will NOT feel “left behind” or confused if your skills are rusty.
- If you are sharp, athletic and the best shooter at the range; we will none-the-less make this class challenging and you will improve your pistol shooting skills!
To register, click HERE!
Registration closes Feb 12th @5pm | Class minimum 4 | Class limit 10